Returns and Exchanges
Important: We DO NOT accept returns at our Holbrook, MA address. As part of the return process you MUST get a return authorization form and number from your customer service representative. If product is sent to our Holbrook, MA address it will be refused and returned to you at your own expense. Please call customer service to request our Quick and Easy return form. Thank you.
1. All returns must be in original carton or tote and labeled with the assigned RA #. DO NOT WRITE THIS INFORMATION ON THE MANUFACTURERS' BOXES.
2. All Returns need to be requested within 30 days of order date to prevent a restocking charge and returned within 15 days of RA issue date. Item returns will be charged to the appropriate re-routing center. Assessed restocking fees are as follows:
3. Item Returns - Entrance Mats Direct will gladly issue credit for returned merchandise provided the product is in resalable condition. Resalable is assumed by us to mean an item we would deliver to any of our customers.
4. Guidelines for Return of Resalable Merchandise - Effective April 15, 2007
Carton and Packing
5. All damaged merchandise needs to be reported to our Help Center Team within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. An exact description of the damage should be included on the RA request.
6. Special orders of non-stock merchandise, food, pharmaceuticals, dated goods, furniture setup orders, factory authorization installation manufacturers, custom stamps and some technology items are not returnable unless it is determined that the wrong product was shipped.
7. All warehouse errors (wrong fills and shortages) need to be reported within 7 days of receipt of merchandise and need to be called into our Help Center Team at 800-791-2946.
8. Defective items must be reported within 25 days.
9. If you receive merchandise that you did not order or that otherwise does not belong to you, please notify our Help Center Team. Entrance Mats Direct will provide an 'over ship' label to be placed on the merchandise for return to our distribution center.
NOTE: Custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. This includes larger boards that are made in multiple sections. Once entered into our system, cancellation fees plus material and production costs incurred at the time of cancellation will be adjusted on your invoice.
Lead times may vary due to the complexity of your order.